310 St Vincent Street
akp has carried out numerous office fit out project in St Vincent Street in Glasgow City Centre and were delighted to have been awarded this high specification project.
The plans outlined a scheme to sub-divide the office suite to split Level 1 into two separate office suites.
A partition wall from floor slab to ceiling slab was installed to form a new entrance area.
The fit out works to the East Suite comprised:
- Existing fire alarm system to remain and be adapted to suit new layout.
- Installation of new partition systems and new single glazed door sets to form new meeting rooms layout.
- Associated M&E works including AV installation works (video conferencing), fan coil units.
- New lighting design to replace existing lighting.
- Downtaking / strip out works.
Test text test text